We have been home one month as of today. Here are some random photos from the last few weeks:
Friday, April 3, 2009
Photos
My blogging days are winding down once again. I'd love to keep blogging. I love going back and reading it. It's such a great way to journal each day with the girls. However, I just don't have the time, and most importantly, it's time for the girls' lives to be private again. I'll post some photos on Facebook to update people periodically. Feel free to joing me there: Carolyn Milligan Clow
We have been home one month as of today. Here are some random photos from the last few weeks:




We have been home one month as of today. Here are some random photos from the last few weeks:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
Your daughters are beautiful and they seem so happy. Thank you for sharing your journey to them. I will look forward to your facebook updates.
Waaaaa! Sorry, that's the selfish me talking. :)
Thanks for sharing your journey to Jaida, we loved every minute of it. I'll miss reading your posts and seeing K and J's beautiful faces.
Love all the photos you posted here, the girls look so happy together, just as they were meant to be.
Much love,
Rae
xxoo
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the picture of the two girls together. Sisters forever!
I"m sad too, but I understand and know we'll be updated in other ways. Take care. They sure are adorable! I do love that first one, laughing with such abandon...it's gotta be so good for you!
Darn that Helena, now she's got a gmail acct she's always logged in and I comment as her!
Carolyn- those pictures are beautiful- the one of the girls hugging made me cry!!!! I will miss your blog but will check Facebook for new pictures!
Carolyn P
We'll definitely keep in touch through Facebook (and email of course!) Thanks for blogging your journey to Jaida. Even though I was right there alongside you in China, I still checked your blog every night if I had the chance!
Beautiful photos of the girls, by the way. That one of Kennedy and Jaida is priceless.
Love Claire, Ren, Monica and Paul
You have a precious family and thanks for letting us follow along with your journey. The pictures of the girls together are just sweet.
Deanna
Looks like Jadia has always been with you. Great pictures.
Enjoy your girls!
Thanks for sharing your journey and I loved following along a second time! Such a beautiful family! Hope to finally meet this summer when we head to PEI...will keep you informed!
Jody
Thanks again for allowing us to follow along,the photos are precious just as your girls are.
Hugs from across the waters.
I love the sisters pic. They look like they've been together their entire lives. Jaida looks so happy and full of life, and Kennedy looks very protective of her sister. They must keep you on your toes, but I know you wouldn't have it any other way.
I'll miss your blog, but I totally understand the time issue. No facebook for me, so keep the emails coming!
Thank you for following our blog.
Sherri
LID 08-08-06 for Emma
I came across your lovely blog and I believe I am in the process of adopting my daughter from Guangzhou province. Is that the same province as you? If it is I'd love to hear about your experiance. WE too are with the Waiting Child Program (:
~Roberta
Berzenji@gmail.com
Thank you, dear, for your thoughts for Wyatt. I'm just in a knot not being there but unsure about LL going until there is an answer.
Oh, your girls are just beautiful!!! I just read the comment you left on our blog. Always fun to meet other Moms of virtual twins!!!
~Michelle
Post a Comment