Thursday, March 12, 2009

Jaida on stage!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

30 comments:

Angela said...

oooooh my goodness ~ she is sooooooo cute! I cannot believe how much English Jaida is speaking an understanding!! Amazing!! she is so sweet and beautiful!! what a lovely little personality :)

hugs,
Ange, Bryan and Ella

Jill Hardy said...

wow!!!!! that is amazing! what a smart little cookie!!! and super cute, of course!

Joce and sometimes Shawn said...

That is amazing!! Both of you are communicating so well!!

Anonymous said...

Carolyn, She is doing so awesome & of course, your are doing a great job as her teacher!! Love it! Leah

Deb said...

Ahh! She is doing very well!
I love her little voice!
I'm thinking she kinda likes technical things?!

Deanna said...

Just adorable!!!!
What a little cutie....

Deanna

Anonymous said...

Awwww! What a smart, adorable little sweetie! I think she needs her own video camera. :)

Anonymous said...

WOW what a fast learner... she is doing awesome!!! love seeing new videos and pics!! Tracy

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

I had so much fun with the girls today....can't wait for a longer visit!

Auntie Amy

geminirn said...

OH SHE IS TOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRECIOUS!!!I just cannot believe how quickly she has mastered the english language..it really is amazing to see.

Hugs to you all from across the waters!

Dawn - AB Family said...

What a cute little girl :)
I love hearing her English and Cantonese.
In no time she will be saying full sentences

Dawn
Calgary

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a smart girl!!! That is amazing. What a cutie!
Rebecca

Carolyn said...

SO cute and her language is great! Can't wait to meet her!


Carolyn P

Angela said...

Ella is loving this video, I htink we'll be watching it ALOT!!

I love how Jaida's biggest smile is when she says Kennedy's name :) You can tell she loves her!

Lisa and Boys said...

Wowzers!!!! She speaks soooo clearly!!! What a sweet, sweet little voice. Blake and Connor are AMAZED!!!! They are super-impressed with KK's vocabulary!!

Lisa xo

Kath said...

How cute is that!!!! She is doing so well with her English words. She and K will be chatting up a storm in no time.

Beth said...

How sweet is that?? Love it.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful girl. She is so smart. Wow, she can really say Kennedy!! You are doing an amazing job with her! she looks so happy.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, I needed that video today. What a honey. I love how Jaida lights right up when saying, "Kennedy!" What a smartie - I just knew it. Steph :O)

P.S. See you Tuesday night!

J. Brant said...

WOW!!!! I am so impressed!!!!
She can talk so clearly!
Love
Jen
xo

Anonymous said...

Oh Carolyn she is just adorable!!!
Patti:)

The Carmodys said...

Wow - that's cute! She's repeating you very clearly. That's great. It'll be no time before she rambling in big long English sentences!

k

Anonymous said...

Oh my....how adorable is she?!?!?! Jaida has such a sweet voice and beautiful little face! Olivia was walking by when I played this and was very excited to see Jaida but was wondering where Kennedy was??? You would think she knew them personally! lol

Great to see the video!

Jody

Dawn and Dale said...

She just bowled me over with her cuteness!!! Oh my word!!!!!!! :D

Kelly said...

She's so cute! She's going to be a smart cookie for sure!

Anonymous said...

She is so good with her English. So cute.
Love to all of you
Auntie Marlene, Uncle Chuck
Chip, Daniel

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely fantastic. I wish I were there to hear her little voice in person! I am so happy for you all. xo Ang

RoLo said...

she is so amazing

Carolyn said...

Oh, heavens! What a cutie!! Come back to the wccdnfamilies list and give us an update!

Christine said...

Too Cute. "Bu Kan", means, "no looking", i think. When Jaida is reaching for the camera, that's what she is saying.

Christine from Dartmouth