Sunday, March 1, 2009






5 comments:

Shea said...

That's one proud papa! Jaida looks adorable in her pink snowsuit. Great photos.

Rae said...

LOVE all the pix, especially the ones of smiling Jaida on the bus and the one of her looking at Kennedy's picture. She has such a beautiful smile.

I couldn't help but notice the colors of her winter gear! I think it's very fitting that Kennedy's cold weather China clothes were brown with pink and Miss K-K is mostly pink with brown.

James said...

That one pic of Marvin looks just like one I have at almost the exact same spot of M and K on our trip. Wow, so wish we were there! I too love the pic with her looking at K's pic. too sweet. She's one happy girl!

Angela said...

Oooooooh...I think I recognize that hat and scarf!? looks like they are back in China for a second time ~ how fitting!! (or at least I think they look like the ones Kennedy wore...better go check the archives of your old blog to be sure :)
You have an absolute beauty ~ speaking of beauties...how is Kennedy doing?
Bet she is anxious to see you and meet her new sister!!
hugs and love, A, B & E

Christine said...

I really liked seeing your two girls together. How nice it is to have two daughters so close in age.