Sunday, March 1, 2009

Oh yes, she can talk!!!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

she sure can - too sweet! Leah

Anonymous said...

She is using some Mandarin words. "pie pie show" means "clap your hands". I learned this on Follow Jade LOL. Susan

Anonymous said...

what a sweet little voice... she seems VERY happy!!! Tracy

Anonymous said...

I had Emily watch the video (which she enjoyed) and she told me that Jaida is using some Mandarin words. Maybe there is some overlap? Emily spoke both Mandarin and the Shanghai dialect when she came home. I think that is is pretty common in China to switch back and forth between languages. My students certainly do. She and Kennedy will be quite the tag team! Susan

Joce and sometimes Shawn said...

I could watch her talk all day. Kay Kay is a busy little bee with lots to say! She seems really happy with her new family! CONGRATS!!

Anonymous said...

I could watch her all day!! She is just so darn cute!!

I always wondered what pie pie show meant as well...we have video of Mei Lin at her orphanage and they are saying that over and over...makes sense now!! (thanks Susan!!)

CAN NOT WAIT to meet this cutie!! ;o) Enjoy the rest of your week!
Nat

Anonymous said...

Isn't this a great video. It' easy to tell she is one very happy girl. but who is that well spoken chinese man that is in the shadows throughout the video. Lol
See you next weekend.
Love,
Garth and Nancy.

Anonymous said...

And she can dance too!!!!! What a bundle of joy. can't wait to meet her. Save travel home.

Sandra

Mrs. K. Gillis said...

So cute! We always sang that song with Jane when she was a baby. One of the couples that traveled with us sang it to their daughter - Chinese version of Clap, clap, clap your hands. Looks like she is loving being with her new Mama and Baba!
Kathy

Deb said...

He he what a cutie pie pie!
I adore the giggles.
What a happy little girl.

Anonymous said...

Oh my she is a little pet!! She is so proud singing that song!! You guys must be having a ball with her.....she seems to have quite the little personality on her!! Can't wait to see you back in PEI!!!
Love, Sue K

Rae said...

Awwww! She is so cute, I love her sweet little voice. She sure does chatter, doesn't she? It must be hard not knowing what she's saying but she doesn't seem frustrated by it at all!

Good advice/idea to video as much of her talking as you can, I'm sure in no time she'll be speaking English better than most of us!

Kath said...

What a sweetheart you have there! She is a happy happy girl in this video.

I was able to make some of what she is saying out, but not everything. I'll send you an email because it would be a bit much to put into a comment!

Love her to bits (and you guys too)!
Kath

J. Brant said...

I think I am in love with her...she is gorgeous, what an amazing lil personality!!!! I love her laugh, her voice, her sweetness!!! You guys must be in total awe...soo beautiful to watch, she is happy!