Sunday, March 1, 2009



10 comments:

Lisa and Boys said...

Thanks for ALL of the GREAT posts!!! What a super way to enjoy a coffee on a Sunday morning :)
The boys and I watched the video of Jaida...they LOVED her singing voice...sooo sweet! I loved when you made the connection to the song she was singing...you're a very proud Mama :)
The pics are adorable....Miss Jaida is VERY photogenic...lots of people from home are quite taken with her!!
Have a greta day tomorrow!!

lisa xo

Dawn and Dale said...

She's sooooooo beautiful!!! Sooooo happy for your family!!!! Can't wait to see pictures of you home with your new sweet girl!!! I know how much you must be missing Kennedy!! Soooo hard to be away!!!

Anonymous said...

she is definately pretty in pink!!! what a sweet heart! love the pic of her looking at the pic of Kennedy(think it is Kennedy?) how is kennedy reacting to seeing the pics of you guys and Jaida? Tracy

geminirn said...

I agree with lisa,what a great way to spend drinking your morning coffee...the pictures are awesome...she is as sweet as a button and that last video is just precious,i love her sweet little voice and that little laugh is just contagious.Glad to hear you are all fairing well and enjoying each moment..it goes by so fast.

Mrs. K. Gillis said...

Somebody sure looks cute in her little Pepto Bismol suit and it sure fits her well. She is a tiny little muffin isn't she?! Sounds like you are having a wonderful time getting to know Jaida. You'll be home with your other sweetie before you know it. How exciting it's going to be to see the two girls playing together. They are going to love each other so much! See you soon, The Gillis's

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!! Still here and thinking about you all the time! We had our busy few days in Beijing and now are finally at the White Swan and waiting to meet Kaylie at 2pm today! Can't wait to have her here and show her your pics of Jaida! Take care, and enjoy the time in Beijing!

Alison Schmitz

Jill, Trevor, Kohl, Aliah said...

I am absolutely LOVING every post Carolyn and already you can REALLY see Jaida warming up in the pictures. Children are amazing are they not?? The picture of Jaida holding Kennedy's picture??? Is that what it is???? that was my favorite. How sweet. I can't wait to see them together.

Glad everything is going so great.

Jill

Anonymous said...

Hey Carolyn - your pics on the Great Wall remind me of Nat's pics - cold!! When we climbed the wall it was unbearably hot. We have a Happy Family ball too, btw!!

Another friend of mine is having problems with Blogger today too, so it's not just you!

Sounds like things are going well. That's wonderful. Take care, Steph, Trev, Sophie, ChloĆ«, Cashew :O) ♥

Anonymous said...

We've been gone on vacation, but I am thrilled to finally see you have Jaida in your arms. She is beyond adorable and I LOVE that picture of her checking out her big sister :-)

I am so happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of Marv and Jaida in green and yellow. How sweet! I am so glad you are safe at home all together! Hope you are able to have a few restlful days!! xo
Ang