Hi guys! Carolyn, I'm away on vacation in Dominican and didn't get a chance to check out your blog until now. You guys have been on my mind everyday wondering how things went with "gotcha day" and with sweet Jaida. I scrolled back through your blog and OH MY GOODNESS...she is so absolutely beautiful!!!!! She has such an amazing smile that lights up every picture!!!!
I am so glad to hear things are going well! Take care...when I get back to PEI, I'll read everything on the blog and get updated on your trip!
Great family photo!! Jaida has the sweetest face. Her little bob haircut really suits her. I love the photo of her holding her little doll. She looks like a sweetheart.
Join us as we journey back to China to bring home our second beautiful daughter, Jaida Kate.
We brought Kennedy Joy home on February 16th, 2007 at the age of 10 months. We will meet Jaida Kate on February 23, 2009 and bring her home on March 6, 2009, one day after her 3rd birthday. We are so excited and feel completely blessed to be on this amazing journey again!
3 comments:
Hi guys!
Carolyn, I'm away on vacation in Dominican and didn't get a chance to check out your blog until now. You guys have been on my mind everyday wondering how things went with "gotcha day" and with sweet Jaida. I scrolled back through your blog and OH MY GOODNESS...she is so absolutely beautiful!!!!! She has such an amazing smile that lights up every picture!!!!
I am so glad to hear things are going well! Take care...when I get back to PEI, I'll read everything on the blog and get updated on your trip!
Talk soon,
Tammy
Great family photo!! Jaida has the sweetest face. Her little bob haircut really suits her. I love the photo of her holding her little doll. She looks like a sweetheart.
love the picture of Jaida looking at Kennedy.. Really looks like she has settle in with you both.
Dale
Post a Comment