So off we went to Studio 55 and our hairstylist, Miss Stacey, got the scissors going. Kennedy sat perfectly still the entire time! I was very proud of my girl :)
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
First hair cut!
We debated for awhile on whether or not to get Kennedy's hair cut. It hasn't had so much as a trim since the day we got her almost two years ago. At that time, it was short with a little bald spot in the back! It was time for a little trim in the back and some bangs in the front. It's much easier to keep out of her eyes now!
So off we went to Studio 55 and our hairstylist, Miss Stacey, got the scissors going. Kennedy sat perfectly still the entire time! I was very proud of my girl :)







So off we went to Studio 55 and our hairstylist, Miss Stacey, got the scissors going. Kennedy sat perfectly still the entire time! I was very proud of my girl :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
Does she have a BOB NOW??????? Very Cute! What a great girl!!!
Wow! Her hair was soooo long! I don't think I'd ever seen the front all loose before. So beautiful, but yes, difficult to keep out of her eyes, I'm sure. It'll be a great change for her! (And for you!)
You look gorgeous, Kennedy!
WOW, that's incredible! It did look quite lush there, but I'm sure she feels better with the trim and bangs. Who doesn't feel better with a new "do"?
Can't wait to see the final shot!
What a good girl!
Good girl, Kennedy! You look like you're having a good time gettering some pampering. I can't believe how long and thick your hair is. You look beautiful!
Bryn just had her first cut a couple of weeks ago, too, but it wasn't quite as involved a process as Kennedy's. Just a fast shaping at the front to create real bangs and one little snip at the back to even off her little tail at the back.
Ooops. Gettering? What was I thinking?
Lovin the bangs K!
xxoo
Amy
She looks sweet!!! And the haircut will help her hair to grow in thicker and fuller as well. I hated getting Alyssa's cut that first time but it really did help her hair look less scraggly!
I'm so excited you guys are so close to heading to China! AWESOME!
Tammy
Love the hair cut!! I can't wait to see the final result!
Stay warm!
Oh wow - what a beautiful girl . . . and all grown up!
k
Kennedy is just so beautiful!! :o) I can't believe how much hair she has. Mei Lin's hair is still tough to get into one ponytail and she still hasn't really had a haircut. Just a trim to keep it from going wild!! lol It's starting though!
Really great to hear that you will travel with your former travel mate!! Funny how those things happen isn't it? So very excited for you, especially for Kennedy to be getting a sister! :o)
Nat
She's a bonified young lady now!
And cute as a button I might add ;O)
This look really suits Kennedy. She looks so serious in the chair. She didn't freak out when she saw the hair on the floor? She'll be set for China now!
Oh wow, what a big girl sitting so well to have her hair cut. I can't believe how much hair she has. We are waiting for Emma's to grow and thicken up so I keep cutting it in hopes that will happen but it's still very fine.
Post a Comment