Today we received our final (and most important document) before we leave for China. It is called Notice of Coming. This is the document we MUST hand over before they will give us Jaida. We will photocopy it and guard it with our lives :)
24 days until we leave. We are so excited. Our travel arrangements are made, most paperwork is complete. Just a few loose ends to tie up. We have some banking to do and of course some bags to pack, but it's all coming together.
This evening, Kennedy picked up her plastic cell phone and said "Hello, sister. You China. My mommy and daddy go get you. I stay with Grammie and Gramps."
Guess she's getting the picture. Let's hope it sustains her through the two week separation.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
Yippee!!! Everything is coming together and coming FAST!! Can't wait to see that little face!!
Love Sue K
Congrats on getting your TA!! awesome!!
I can't believe you leave so soon!!
What Kennedy said is sooooo cute...sounds like you been preparing her well!
hugs, Angela :)
Hooray! as we said to M,C and P. Can't wait to follow along.
WooHoo!
Amen!
Awesome!
Can't wait to se that sweet girl in your arms!!
Hugs, Jill
YAHOO!!!!! So happy for you :-)
Hooray! The wait is almost over, thank goodness, I'm getting very impatient!
I bet Kennedy will be happy to be able to talk to her sister in person (and save on her cell phone charges)!
So exciting Carolyn. What a wise little girl Kennedy is too. Sounds like she'll be just fine when you're in China. Hopefully Mommy and Daddy do just as well with the separation thing. (not likely though eh?). :)
Let the 24 day countdown begin!
k
We got ours too!
It sounds like Kennedy is well-prepared for your trip. I'll be praying that she - and you and Marv - deal with the separation as well as can be.
Great news!! I can hear the relief in your voice. Leah
This is so great you guys!!! A big breath, everything is coming together nicely!
take care,
Tammy
Congrats on your TA!!! You knew it would come soon, but so nice to finally have that paper in your hands! Let us know when you get your final schedule! Can't wait to see if we can work out a meeting for our Heshan girls! :)
Alison Schmitz
Yay! I'm so happy for you guys! I wish we were going with you too... not that we are at all ready for out second child yet! But because it would be great to share this joy with you and M&P again.
Hopefully our turn will come at the end of the year. And we probably still won't be ready!
Thinking of you!
Kath
Ok Kennedy, you sweet sweet girl...that made me choke up. God love her....she's waiting too~~
Sooo happy for you guys. I can't wait to hear more when you come home.
Jill
This is so exciting! Can't wait to see you all back here on PEI with 2 beautiful daughters!
Sarah
WOW!!!Congrats. on receiving your TA.....WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Counting the days down right along with you!!
Hugs from across the waters!
Congratulations! Everything's falling into place now. The next few weeks will fly by.
Post a Comment