Hi Everyone,
Thanks for your prayers and messages. Cole is home from the hospital, safe and sound. He's happy to be back playing with his sister and doing normal, everyday stuff. He still needs to take it easy, ofcourse, but being back in his normal environment will no doubt help his recovery. Thanks again for all your concern.
On a different note, I've decided that I should be counting up instead of down. At first it made sense to count down from 4 months (that is how long I estimated it would take to get our LSC), but I think it'll make more sense to count up. So here goes:
Number of days waiting for LSC (letter seeking confirmation: we travel 4-6 weeks after receiving it): 41
I'll admit, I got through the first month of the wait pretty well, but now I'm starting to obsess a bit about it! I want my girl NOW!!
I'm off to a workshop today.
Have a great day everyone!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm relieved to hear that Cole is home safe and sound. Thank you for the update!
That's funny that you changed the order of your countdown. I was thinking of starting one and initially thought of the countdown too but then realized for the same reason you did that the count UP might be better. Like you, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a relatively short count up!
LOL! It's not easier the second time around is it?? You need a ticker on the top of your blog. :)
k
Glad to hear things are loking up for lil Cole.
Like your idea of counting up!
Hey Carolyn,
I almost drove myself crazy with obsessing...let's hope your paperwork moves quickly and smoothly. I can't wait to hear you are finally on your way to Jaida Kate!
Talk soon,
Tammy
PS...when's our next mom's group?
I'm so happy to hear Cole is home and on the mend.
Counting up makes sense to me! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that you won't have to count too high and Jaida will be home with you very soon.
Glad to hear that Cole is home. What a relief for your family. Thanks for the update.
It hit me again to see your signature at the bottom of your post, "posted by Kennedy and Jaida's mom." You're a mom of 2!! Don't you still pinch yourself about that?!
Post a Comment