Today we received these incredible pictures of our daughter, Jaida Kate. I was speechless when I opened each one. I cannot wait to get to China and hold her and show her the love of a Mama. Until then, I will look at these pictures every day to remind myself of the beautiful treasure we have waiting for us!


23 comments:
What a beauty she is! I'm so happy for you and your family! May the time to travel pass very quickly and she is home with you.
Thinking of you,
Jody, Doug & Olivia (Guiping Nov 06)
Too cool! She's sure a beauty. Nice to get updated photos. Here's hoping you'll travel before those next set of report cards are due:)
What a little sweetheart! I love her smile. I bet you do too! ;)
Oh.my.goodness!!! She is too precious!! What a special, amazing treat to get new photos! Oh, you are going to have so much fun with your two little girls!!!
Take care,
Tammy
OOOOHHHHHH MY GOODNESS!!! What a wonderful surprise ~ look at all the pics!
such a Guangdong beauty :)
Jaida looks so healthy and happy ~ Ella cannot wait to meet her new friend!!
hugs and love,
Angela, Bryan and Ella
Oh my gosh. She's beautiful. Hang in there, Mama, she'll be in your arms soon!!
xxoo
She is beautiful. That middle photo is stunning. You must be thrilled to have these photos. Thanks for sharing, and I hope there will be more to follow!
Oh MY! Look at those pouty lips and kissable cheeks in that middle picture.
She is beautiful. The pics are gorgeous. Keep on smiling!
Love
Marlene and Chuck
She's so beautiful. Hold on, Mama, she'll be in your arms soon (though I'm sure it can't be soon enough)!
What a treasure to get these pictures. What a sweet little girl!
She is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE
what a cutie!!
Jill
Hi guys, The pictures are so sweet....Congrats once again,.....I cant wait to meet her!!
Andrea
She's gorgeous! How exciting that you got updated photos! Kennedy must be super excited too. Hope you don't have to wait too long.
Love,
Kath, Pat and Maeve
congratulations..........beautiful little girl.
loved kennedy's interview........what a sweetiepie!!!
Congratulations on your beautiful family! You are in for the time of your life with two 3 year olds! We have two girls who are both 3 yo (3 1/2 months apart) and what a joy they are!
Lisa in NC
www.lisaandjacob.com
She is absolutely adorable!!!!!I love those smoochable chubby cheeks and pouty lips. CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!!
Dianne,Joe and Meaghan
I just checked RQ and saw your blog - I heard from Angela that you got referral - I'm so happy and excited for you guys. I'm saving this blog too and will follow your journey like I did for Kennedy's. Jaida is so cute! and I loved the video of Kennedy, she is such a sweetie - she's got such a cute little voice.
Congrats!
Tracy
Your girls are so cute! Congratulations!
The video of your older daughter is priceless : )
Oh my goodness. What a cutie she is. Wishing you speedy travels.
Carol
Wow, I just connected to your site through RQ and read your posts. congratulations! I was shocked to see the thanks to Bob and Yulin! We just got back from adopting our 2 1/2 yr old daughter and travelled with Yulin! She is really amazing! All the best, I'm jealous because I'm already wanting to plan my next trip to China!
What a sweet little girl...so happy that you got new pictures of your Jaida. Can't wait to follow your trip over to bring her home:)
Janice
She is so beautiful. Congratulations!
Post a Comment