Apparently I'm better at countdowns than "countups" because I totally miscalculated how many days we've been waiting. No wonder I felt like time was flying by! lol
We have officially been waiting for our LSC for 32 days. One month down, how many more to go? It's anybody's guess...
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm holding my breath for a short count up!
LOL - that made me laugh. Your math is as good as mine! Here's hoping it arrives sooner than expected.
k
Lots of exciting news happening on PEI...we now have 4 families waiting to travel for their sweet ones to China, one family waiting to travel to Ethiopia and one family waiting to meet their little one in Ukraine! I hope you all have SHORT waits or at least that the time will fly by for you!!
Take care,
Tammy
It will soon time to get ready for Christmas and then the time will hopefully move alot faster for you guys!!!
Post a Comment