Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Interview with Kennedy

Here's a clip of a little interview I did with Kennedy. She really cracked me up a couple of times. I realized, when I watched it back, that she wasn't all that impressed when I laughed after she said she lived on an airplane. I should have been more careful not to chuckle out loud after her reponses :) She's such an entertaining gal!





Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

17 comments:

Monica said...

Awesome interview! Claire, Paul and I all loved this video. I just love seeing K's face break out into that amazing smile.

Thanks for sharing this with us!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Love it! Love it!!

Mei Lin's mom :o)

The Carmodys said...

Way too cute!!!

k

Chris, Tammy and the gang! said...

Ha ha ha...she is so cute! I loved that she said Mei Lin! Too funny!

Tammy

Anonymous said...

Awwww! What a great way to brighten my day. We loved hearing her voice and hearing her giggle and seeing her beautiful smile. What a sweetie pie. Bryn blew Kennedy a kiss at the end of the video and said "bye Kennedy!".

Great video, we can't wait to see more of them!

xxoo

Anonymous said...

Mei Lin was just tickled when she watched the video...she wanted to watch over and over!!

Keddedy is so cute...I love the little voice.
Nat

Deanna said...

Great interview!
Kennedy is sooooo adorable.

Deanna

Deb said...

What a cutie.
Wow she sure has grown! I haven't seen her in a long time I guess.

I love that she said Mei Lin is cute.

Angela said...

I think that is the cutest interview I have EVER seen!! Kennedy is too Sweet :)
Ella keeps asking to watch it again and again (she says "more" and points at Kennedy!)

hugs, Angela

Shea said...

That was terrific. I love hearing her little voice. That look she gives you when you laugh at the airplane comment is priceless!! It warms my heart to hear her talk about her sister Jaida. Can't wait to see both of them in a video.

Anonymous said...

That interview is great! I laughed out loud listening to her. Too funny!
Love Marl and Chuck

Anonymous said...

Ha ha...that's funny...what a girl.

Amy

Sarah Rodgerson said...

She is so precious!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Carolyn, wow! There was a tear at the end! She is SO BIG! And hilarious. She looked at you some funny when you laughed though, eh! I am so happy for you, you guys deserve to be so happy! Miss you.
xo
Angie

Kath said...

Kennedy you are a sweetie-pie!

Miss you,
Kath, Pat and Maeve

my3 kids said...

what a precious little girl Kennedy is. Such a cute little voice she has. Loved it!

Anonymous said...

She is just too sweet. God Bless Donna :)