


We are in love all over again. We have accepted the referral for a beautiful little girl living in Guangdong Province, PRC. She was born on March 5th, 2006, just 25 days before her sister, Kennedy Joy. We are so excited to go to China again and bring home another precious daughter to add to our family.
I must take this opportunity to thank a few people who, in some way, contributed to making this happen for us.
Bob and Yulin and Family Outreach International (our agency). They matched us with this beautiful child. We are forever grateful.
Dr. Tim and nurse Nancy in Calgary. Thank you so much for your input. It meant a lot that you took the time to help us in such short notice. Your expertise and willingness to help meant so much to us.
Dr. Aggie Lee in B.C. I knew I could count on you for both a professional opinion and seeing this little girl through the eyes of an adoptive parent. Thank you so much. xoxo
Dr. Tim and Dr. Huy in P.E.I. for taking the time to look at our file and reassuring us that it looked fine. We appreciate you both taking the time from your very busy professional lives to help us understand the medical file of our daughter.
And finally, thank you to everyone who has supported us on our second journey to China! We cannot wait to finally meet this beautiful little girl!

15 comments:
We're sooo happy for all of you and we can't wait to follow along on your next journey.
Jaida is beautiful...congratulations on your new daughter!!
Love,
Rae, Girard and Bryn
So happy to see you started another blog!!!! I am excited to once again follow along on an amazing journey :-)
Congratulations Carolyn, Marvin, and Kennedy! Jaida is beautiful, and I know she'll be a perfect addition to your family. I'm happy to see that you've started a new blog, and I look forward to reading about your journey to Jaida.
Love Shea and Caia
I am so happy to see you blogging again! I can't wait to follow your journey to Miss Jaida Kate. With any luck, our own journey will allow us to meet up with you again in China.
Congratulations on your little sweetheart. She is absolutely gorgeous!
HOLY COW! Feels like just yesterday we were waiting so anxiously for K! Hang on Jaida...your Mommy and Daddy will be there soon!
xoxo
So thrilled to add another blog to our reading list! She's a beauty and I can just imagine the adventures those two will have:) We can't wait to share the journey over the net.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
Jaida is absolutely gorgeous and looks like she is just full of personality!!
It feels like just yesterday we were celebrating Kennedy's referral with you!!
lots of love,
Angela, Bryan and Ella
xox
You guys must be over the moon! We're so excited for you! Jaida is a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Hope you get to travel to her soon.
High fives from Maeve!
Love,
Kath, Pat and Maeve
Jaida Kate, you are a beautiful, sweet little girl and we all can't wait to see you with your forever family....
Deanna
Congrats again!
Jaida is adorable.
I'm excited you started a new blog for all of us follow along.
Deb and Shane
I'm so happy for your family as well!!! SUCH awesome news!!! I'm looking forward to following along again to Miss Jaida!!! :)
Blessings!
Dawn.
WOW!!!
How the heck did you do that so fast? Congratualtions, you are all so lucky to have found each other.
WOW!!!!! I'm so excited for all four of you. So what's next? How long will it all take? Wow - I think I'm in shock. :)
Please keep us posted - can't wait to follow journey #2!
k
Congratulations!!! Jaida Kate is absolutely beautiful! How neat that the 2 sisters will share such close birthdays.
Looking forward to following your journey.
so excited for your family..we followed your journey to Kennedy and know some of your fellow travelmates and we too are a FOI family. Miss Jaida Kate is adorable and we are so happy for your whole family. I often wonder how Kennedy is doing and was sad when your blog closed. Looking forward to following along as you prepare to bring Jaida Kate home.
Janice
Post a Comment