Well, it's day 46 already. It seems to have passed quite quickly. Things here are busy so that keeps us occupied. I must say, however, there is not a minute of the day that I'm not thinking of my girl waiting for us in China. I've been checking out other blogs and getting info from some of the yahoo groups that I'm on...some people are travelling in as little as 3 months! I realize that is a longshot, especially with Christmas coming but it gives me hope that things will move quickly.
I have one more busy week at school and then things settle for a bit, so I'm looking forward to that.
I also wanted to let everyone know that Cole is back to his normal routine! He's back to kindergarten and being just a regular kid. We are so thankful for that. My sister has taken on a lot of the "nursing responsibilites" at home. She's amazing.
I leave you with a picture of Kennedy and her best buddy...cousin Bree!
9 comments:
Now there's a couple of cuties! I have to get a copy of that picture in their matching jammies! I can only imagine how many times in the run of a day that you think of Jaida and what she is doing. We're thinking about her a lot too and Bree is practicing saying her name (it still needs some work)! Oh well, at least she has "K" down pat. In the blink of an eye, we'll be thinking back to when we were waiting for Jaida...soon she will be here!
xoxo
Amy
Awww, that photo of K and Bree in their matching pjs's is so incredibly cute. I can't wait to see Kennedy and Jaida together, holding hands, wearing matching pjs. Have you already purchased their matching pj's, Mama? ;)
Cousins are the greatest pals, aren't they Kennedy? I love the matching pj's.
Kennedy looks so grown up! How tall is she now? I'm with Monica, I can't wait to see K & J together with their matching jammies.
Glad to hear Cole is feeling better.
xxoo
I’m praying travel comes quickly so you can get to China and hold your girl.
Good to hear Cole is getting back to a normal routine.
Love the picture. They are so cute in their matching pj’s & holding hands, so cute!
Thanks so much again for the chat the other night!
Smiles! :o)
Nikki
That's a great picture. The matching jammies are super cute.
Glad to hear that Cole is on the mend. Kids are surprisingly resilient.
Give K a hug from Maeve and us.
Love,
Kath
Yay - 46 days down! Congrats.
Cute picture - love the matching p.j.'s!
k
Love the matching jammies. You know how much I love cousin pics! I've watched Bree grow up through your blog. I bet she'll be excited to have another girl cousin.
I'm glad report cards are out of the way. I'm really hoping your travel approval comes sooner than expected.
TOO TOO CUTE! Gotta love cousins :-)
What a sweet picture of two little cuties!glad to here little Cole is make to his regular routine.hope the wait is notmuch longer.
I can't believe how much kennedy has grown since May!
Post a Comment