Saturday, November 22, 2008

Care Package for Jaida

Our friends, Deanna and Kent, are heading to China at the end of this week to bring home their beautiful daughter, Madalyn. Upon their arrival home, Madalyn will be united with her big brother, Brandon.

Deanna and Kent have offered to take our care package for Jaida with them to China. They will pass it on to our agency coordinator who will have it delivered to Jaida in Guangdong Province.

We are only able to send a small box so we've stuffed in as much as possible!! Kennedy thought that Jaida would really like all the items but pleaded to keep some of it for herself!! This was her first official lesson in "No, that's not yours, that's for Jaida". We did tear out one sheet of stickers from the sticker book but other than that, she was content to let us wrap it up :)

We included: candy for the nannies, an Eeyore stuffed animal, a small blanket with a teddy attached, a sticker book, a Canada t-shirt, an album with pictures of her forever family and a camera, in hopes that they will take lots of pictures of her in her very first home. All of this wrapped up with tons of love from her mommy, daddy and little sister...

11 comments:

geminirn said...

Looks like a great care package!!!!Keeping everything crossed that you guys will hear some thing soon.

Hugs from across the waters!!

Monica said...

Awesome care package! I bet Jaida will look so sweet in that t-shirt! Hopefully the nannies will take photos of her in it at the orphanage!

Jill said...

Still waiting and praying with you guys!

Beth said...

Wow, we're so thrilled for you as each step brings you closer and yes, I sure do wish still that I was going with you. How excited you must be. I bet it's even more exciting the second time around as you have a glimpse of what's coming:)
I bet you can't wait to be home again with the girls Carolyn. Kennedy will really appreciate that time with mommy again, even though she'll have to share. That will be awesome!

Ms. Keough said...

What a lucky little girl!
~Rebecca

Shea said...

I hope they take lots of pictures with your camera. The blanket and stuffy look soft and cuddly. I'm sure Jaida will love them. It must have been very exciting to put Jaida's care package together, and extra special since little sis could help.

The Carmodys said...

Deja vu! So much love in that little care package! I'm sure she'll love it.

k

Anonymous said...

Throwin' some luvins in that package from the Robinsons.

xoxo
Amy

Rae said...

Another care package bursting at the seams with love! Jaida will love it all! I hope they take lots of photos for you.

Tiffany said...

What a wonderful care package!! So excited for you guys!

Jill, Trevor, Kohl, Aliah said...

What a GREAT package. I'm checking on you daily....with everything crossed!

Jill