It's day 60 of our wait for our Letter Seeking Confirmation. This is when the CCAA asks us to confirm that we do indeed want to adopt He Fu Qi. You all know how long it's going to take us to sign on that dotted line!! But when, oh when, will that letter arrive? If, by some miracle, the letter arrived next week, there would be a possibility we could travel in January. I'm not counting on it at this point, but I'll carry my cell phone just incase.
We're expecting a snowstorm tonight, so we'll see what comes of it. I love winter and I love snow, so I'm happy, except Marvin and I had a shopping day planned for tomorrow and we've had to cancel it. Bummer. At the rate I'm going, I better get the catalogue out and start ordering my gifts. I just can't seem to get to the stores!!
It's been a long week. I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend :)
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sooooo waiting to hear some great news from you guys!!
Good luck!
Hugs- Jill
I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that you get the call this week and end up in China in January!
Keep warm and enjoy the snow.
xxoo
Woo hoo - 60 days down!
k
Praying St. Nick will send an early Xmas gift in the form of a letter.
xoxo
Amy
Post a Comment