That was hilarious! Hope you all had fun. Somehow Ava has the whole Santa thing down - Gr. & Gr. must talk about it b/c I don't think we've brought it up. Who knows? I also love how she wants all of them - might as well go for the gusto:)
Hi Kennedy, I hope you had a great time at the parade! I love to listen to you talk, what a great video you made. I bet you've been a good girl this year and you'll get all the babies you want!
Join us as we journey back to China to bring home our second beautiful daughter, Jaida Kate.
We brought Kennedy Joy home on February 16th, 2007 at the age of 10 months. We will meet Jaida Kate on February 23, 2009 and bring her home on March 6, 2009, one day after her 3rd birthday. We are so excited and feel completely blessed to be on this amazing journey again!
9 comments:
What a cutie!!!
Oh you guys must have so many laughs! K is adorable. I am really enjoying spending time with my little Addy as well. Kids are pretty funny!
xo
Ang
That was so great to hear Kennedy! I love how she says "all of them" when asked how many babies she wants. What a sweetie.
That was hilarious! Hope you all had fun. Somehow Ava has the whole Santa thing down - Gr. & Gr. must talk about it b/c I don't think we've brought it up. Who knows? I also love how she wants all of them - might as well go for the gusto:)
Hi Kennedy, I hope you had a great time at the parade! I love to listen to you talk, what a great video you made. I bet you've been a good girl this year and you'll get all the babies you want!
xxoo
Hi K. Your cousin Bree wants lots of babies too! Can't wait til Christmas Day to see you all playing with your new toys!
Ho, ho, ho,
Auntie Amy
You better get shopping for the ten babies!! She is too cute!
Too Cute!
Way way cute!
I want the same thing she wants for Christmas!!!!
She sure has grown since I seen her last.
Post a Comment