My hope of receiving our LSC in November is quickly disappearing. Sigh. Our agency told us that if we happened to receive it anytime up to the early part of December, there would be a *possibility* that we could travel with the group leaving on January 11th. So I clung to that hope for the last month but now it seems very unlikely to happen. Chinese New Year is January 26th and we cannot travel for the two week period from then until Feb. 9th, so I've starting looking at mid-February as a possible travel time. I really feel like everything will be in order by then (paperwork completed) and afterall, February has ALWAYS been my favorite month. It's the month of LOVE, it's my birthday and it's when we travelled to China to meet Kennedy. So it would make perfect sense for us to travel in February, once again, and bring our sweet Jaida home.
My new hope: to have our LSC BEFORE Christmas!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So sorry you haven't gotten your LSC yet! We are right here waiting with you! I really, really hope your LSC comes before Christmas! Wouldn't that be fabulous if we could travel to bring home our daughters together??! I think it may be our only hope of having a group with more than just us! The new video of Kennedy is adorable! Hang in there!
Alison Schmitz
Hi there,
You don't know me, but I came across your blog somewhere. I 'think' we're with the same agency. I noticed that you are thinking you may travel in February for your daughter. You will probably be traveling with our travel group if that's the case. We are LID Feb 21 and are expecting a referral next week! Our agency has told us there's no way we can get in and out of China before CNY, so we're looking at a Feb departure date too.
Feel free to email me!
Alison aljay@mts.net
Wouldn't that be the best Christmas present?! I'm hoping that for us too :)
Here's hoping you get an early Christmas present! Maybe the fact that February is your favorite month of the year is coming into play...everything happens for a reason, right? If things go well maybe you'll be traveling with Monica, Paul and Claire! Wouldn't that be wonderful?!
That would be an incredible Christmas gift! February was kind to us last time, so maybe that's when you're meant to travel again. Although I'm sorry you won't have Jaida in your arms sooner.
Post a Comment