Our agency was able to get these amazing photos of Jaida Kate, taken on November 13th. We were so excited to get recent photos, as the last ones were from between April and July of this year. We also found out that she is tiny little girl weighing only 19.8lbs at age 2.5 (Kennedy weighs 30lbs at the same age). It's hard to tell from the pictures because she has round little cheeks and doesn't look teeny-tiny to me, but we shall see. She probably look like a little peanut along side her "little" sister, Kennedy.
I think she looks like she's having loads of fun! That warms my heart and is enough to keep me going for a little while longer. It is now day 54 waiting for LSC.
Enjoy the pics!!



17 comments:
She is adorable!!!
Kathy
Jaida is adorable!!!! The parks of Summerside will be a popular spot for the Clow family this summer!!!!
Lisa xxoo
This is wonderful, Carolyn! Jaida is so gorgeous. That smile must melt your heart!
Jaida is about the same size as Claire: a tiny peanut but just the size she is meant to be. As I'm sure you'll find with Jaida, Claire may be tiny but she's huge in presence and charisma!
I am so happy that you received the gift of new photos and information. Now if only we had those pesky LSCs!
Oh what a wonderful gift to receive,she is absolutley adorable,love that smile and those oh so smoochable cheeks!!
Meaghan is now 19.6lbs.and wearing any where from 6-18months,she is very petite frame however has the height....soooo pants are not our best friend right now.
WOW. So precious.
What a beautiful smile. She must light up a room! She looks like she's doing very well.
What a beauty!!!! Carolyn she is so cute- I am keeping my fingers crossed for a quick travel date.
Carolyn P
Congratulations Carolyn! The new pics are ADORABLE!! I bet your are really getting anxious to travel! We are at day 37 and getting really ready to start planning our trip. Bring on the LSCs!
Absolutely precious! She couldn't be any cuter!
Very sweet! How nice to get updated pictures. I hope you hear soon that you can travel to go get her...
Deanna
Awww, such a little beauty! And she looks so happy.
xxoo
Awww! What sweetness.
Oh my goodness . . . those are adorable pictures of Jaida! What a blessing to receive an update and she just looks so happy.
k
OMG, I want to squeeze and hug her!
Lucky!!! She is tooooo sweet! I know how anxious you are to have her with you!!!
Come on LSC!
Take care,
Tammy
She is absolutely beautiful. I hope you get your letter soon!
What an adorable little girl your daughter is! Praying you receive your approval soon.
Post a Comment