Today is day 50 of our wait for LSC. I know that's all I've been writing about but honestly, that's all I've been thinking about.
We're praying for a miracle: that our letter arrives this month. It's a long shot, but hey, anything is possible.
And I for one, believe in miracles!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
I believe in miracles, too! How sweet it would be if you could get your LSC very, very soon!!!!!!
It's so hard to wait when you have that little face to look at every day!
Take care,
Tammy
Bless your heart! I will say extra prayers for you guys! Sending you some good luck!!
Sometimes I feel like we are living a life of miracles. I'm holding on to hope for a short wait to LSC for both of us!
My little miracle is sound asleep right now so we all know miracles happen. I'll be praying for you and keeping all if my digits crossed!
Love,
Rae
Me too...I'll pray hard! We're so excited to be living it again through all of you:)
I believe, I believe, I believe!! Isn't this the season of miracles??
Hoping and praying with you :)
hugs Angela & Ella
We are sending good vibes your way in all hopes for a quick LSC as well
Deanna and Kent
I hope Jaida gets here soon.
Love,
Cole
I believe in Miracles too!! Sending good thoughts your way. Congrats to Kennedy on her new big girl bed!!
Nat
I believe in miracles too!! We will be sending some good vibes and lots of prayers your way!! If you believe hard enough (and I know you do!!), then I beleive it will happen!!
Thinking of you lots!!
Hugs and kisses,
Sue
I believe in miracles too!
xo
Rebecca
You are living proof of prayers being answered and miracles becoming one's reality.......you're the Mommmy of two beautiful girls!!!
Lisa xxoo
Post a Comment