Then on Sunday, we got together with my mom and dad and my sisters and their families and enjoyed the day together. We ate lots of food and made some crafts!
It's now day 87. If someone told me, back in April, that I would be waiting for LSC at Christmas I would've been delighted...and I AM delighted. I feel very fortunate to have my daughter's picture and know who she is and where she is. But with each step, it leaves me wanting more. I just feel a need to know WHEN we will finally be with her. I'm praying it's before she turns three years old on March 5th. I want so badly for her to be with us on her third birthday. I'm still hoping and praying...

9 comments:
Hang in there, I know how you feel we waited 116 days and each day the waiting got more difficult. Hopefully it comes soon and you get a nice Christmas surprise!
Still keeping everything crossed that you receive it soon....keep thinking positive....youwill receive her before her third Birthday...I just believe you will.
As for the photos.....K is sooooo cute,and just look at how much she has grown...wow!
hugs from across the waters
Great you could all get together. Kennedy sure looks focused on her mission there....and as always so much more grown up and independent looking. Still hoping for news for you very soon...maybe Santa will bring the news.
Your day is coming! I am praying you will have Jaida for her third birthday! February seems to be your month!
Kennedy looks so grown up! She looks like she is concentrating so hard. Love it.
Hoping and praying with you that you hear something soon!!
Oh my goodness, I can't believe that 1st picture of Kennedy doing crafts...she looks so much older!! At first I was trying to figureout who she was ~ lol!!
Miss you! Angela & Ella xox
I completely understand! You're right: we can't help but want MORE! Just knowing our travel date would set my mind at ease greatly - no more wondering, etc.
I am praying every night that you get to travel before Jaida's birthday. As much as I want to meet up with you in China, I'll even be happy at this point to follow a month later if it means you get to celebrate birthday number three with your beautiful girl.
And wow - does Kennedy ever look grown up in these photos! Where has the toddler gone?!
What a beautiful photo of K on Santa's knee...I love her dress! She definitely looks comfy sitting there. She sure is concentrating hard on her craft. What a sweetie.
I'll keep praying Jaida is home for her birthday so she can celebrate with Kennedy. Or at least that you are in China for her birthday and you can celebrate there!
Wow, Kennedy looks so grown up decorating the cookies! I'm glad she got to sit on Santa's knee at the party. She seems pretty comfortable with him.
Come on letter!! I really hope you'll be able to give Jaida a big birthday hug in person.
I can't believe how grown up Kennedy looks in those pictures of her baking! Unbelievable.
k
Post a Comment