Thursday, December 11, 2008

Day 80

No LSC yet. I'm getting a little anxious about it. I really want to sign that letter and have it returned before Christmas.

It's been almost 3 months since we first saw Jaida's face. How can that be? In some ways it feels like just yesterday, and in other ways it feels like so long ago.

For those who have asked, we don't have a video of us seeing Jaida's picture for the first time. It happened MUCH differently than when we received K's referral and we just were not ready and waiting like we were with K. Not to worry. We'll catch every other moment and more and we'll keep you all updated on our travels when we finally get there.

3 comments:

Rae said...

Three months already?! OMG, where did that time go? Don't worry, mama, she'll be home soon. We can't wait to see the first video.

Anonymous said...

Excuse my French, but crap!
I know you are anxious; I would be too. hugs!

Monica said...

Even better than video, I may get to see those first few moments in person. I'm so glad to be on this journey with your family ... even the waiting part.

Fingers are crossed for that very special Christmas present to arrive for both our families before Christmas.