Saturday, December 6, 2008

A visit with Santa!!

Last night we got all dressed up and headed of to the mall to visit Santa. Kennedy was VERY eager to see Santa and put in her request for "all dem babies". I packed up my video and digital camera, hoping to get a picture or two and realizing I may need to be in the photo as well.

When we got there, she was SO excited! We waited in line and when it was her turn, up she went proud as ever. She told Santa her request and he promised to do his best to bring "dem babies".

By the way, sitting on Santa's knee has apparently not the thing to do anymore:(
Santa had a bit seat and the kids sat beside him. Is it like that everywhere now? I was kind of disappointed because I think Kennedy would have LOVED to sit on Santa's knee.

Can't wait until next year when two little girls are sitting with Santa together!!






11 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE COAT!

Monica said...

K looks so sophisticated in her beautiful dress! I bet she charmed Santa like crazy, especially with her request for "dem babies".

As for sitting on Santa's knee, that's curious about the setup there. Claire sat on Santa's lap this year and it's been that way with all the mall setups I've seen so far this year. But perhaps sitting beside Santa is the way of the future and PEI is ahead of the game. In any event, very cute photos!!

Beth said...

Wow, that's quite the setup Santa has there! Ava sat on his lap, not quite sure if I've seen any sets like that one around here. You're lucky, everywhere here there are signs that say absolutely no cameras - that's so they can charge you for those cute pics you really want! I love her dress and coat. And it's nice to see the two of you too of course!

Anonymous said...

god love her!! I just love that sweet face! Mei Lin is asking for some of "dem babies" too. She was to see Santa last week and put her request in for one that pees!! lol Christmas gets better and better every year!! :o)

Nat

Sarah Rodgerson said...

I think I may have said this before, but she is just sooooo cute!! Merry Christmas if we don't see you again before hand!!

Sarah

Kath said...

Kennedy looks so grown up! How could Santa say anything but yes to "dem babies".

Maeve is still very scared to even go near Santa. I guess we have the wallflower of the Xinyu sisters.

Jill said...

Great pics! You are right...can't wait to see both girls next year on Santa's lap! ( What IS with the Santa's lap thing this year???)

Rae said...

Awww, Kennedy looks soooo sweet all dressed up for her visit to Santa. I bet he'll be bringing her all dem babies she's asking for.

We still sit on Santa's knee here (well, I don't, but the kids do - haha). However, Bryn wasn't having anything to do with that and stood beside Santa looking at him out of the corner of her eye.

Jill, Trevor, Kohl, Aliah said...

Ahhh, what a nice visit with Santa. Love the pictures and LOVE Kennedy's dress. You have the sweetest clothes on her.. Both your girls are precious!!!

Shea said...

Kennedy looks like such a little lady here. Cute! Imagine the fun you'll have with 2 little girls and Santa next year...

geminirn said...

What a cutie pie....she looks adorable in her pretty dress.Next year will be double the fun!