Saturday, December 20, 2008

Good News!

I e-mailed our agency a few days ago to see if they could find out anything on our LSC. Today I was delighted to open this e-mail:

Hi Carolyn:

Your file has been moved to Dept. 2, it means you will get the Letter of Seeking Confirmation soon.

Yulin



I'm not sure when "soon" is, but I like what I'm hearing. I'm feeling wonderful because...
A)my agency is THE BEST and
B)MY BABY WILL SOON BE IN MY ARMS!!!

Thank you FOI and thank you to everyone who has been praying for us (btw, keep praying...it's not here yet! lol)

16 comments:

The Carmodys said...

Yay! That's great news. I hope it's really, really soon!

k

Monica said...

And I'm feeling wonderful for you!!

Carolyn said...

Carolyn that is great news- congratulations to both you and Marvin. Hope that things move quickly from here.


Carolyn P

Rae said...

YAY! YAY!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you and your family! Here is hoping your LSC arrives just in time for Christmas!

Alison Schmitz

Deanna and Kent said...

Congrats to you .Hopfully you will have the letter in your hands soon and you will be able to plan your trip.
Kent,Deanna,Brandon and Madalyn

Chris, Tammy and the gang! said...

Hey Carolyn,
We were also told when ours was in Dept 2 and it was still a few weeks before we received the letter but "weeks" is definitely better than "months". And, who knows how long you've already been in Dept 2. It will be here before you know it!!! And once you know it's coming, your trip will be booked within days and you'll be on your way to China...yahooooooo!

take care and Merry Christmas!

Tammy

Ms. Keough said...

YEAH! I am so happy for you and your family!!

Deanna said...

Great news Clow family!!!
We are happy for you that you are one step closer to being with your daughter!

Deanna

Mrs. K. Gillis said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see 'four' little gals holding hands going up to the can at Church! Keep us posted!

Kathy, Ian, Jane and Lana

Deb said...

That is good news.
Praying for ya's
Merry Christmas

Sarah Rodgerson said...

aaaahhhh, this is wonderful news! How exciting for you and your family, I cannot wait to hear that you are on your way!

Angela said...

yahoooooo!! that's awesome Carolyn ~ so excited for you!!


hugs,
Angela xox

Anonymous said...

Still checking Carolyn and still praying that you and everyone else will have the desire of your hearts very soon.

Marie F

Kath said...

Come on LSC!

Shea said...

Terrific news! I'm really happy to hear this. One more reason to love Yulin and FOI.