WOW it sure didn't take long for her to feel comfortable with Mommy and Daddy!!! I am glued to this computer!!! That laugh is so sweet and must make you feel so good. Can't wait for more videos!!!
Oh my gawd!!! What a pet!! She is the cutest!!! I am crying at work for the 2nd time today!!! Good crying though..... Can't wait to see the 2 girls together!!! Love Sue K
I love it!!! I think you are going to have your hands full with this girlie too... she looks like a little teaser...I LOVE IT!!!!! That giggle is adorable.
Wow, can you imagine when she really settles in?? That's incredible. Such sweet laughter. I bet you're over the moon:) Can't wait to see what the next days bring. It's been a very happy morning here, looking at all the Jaida/Ren info. Yipee!
We have a poster at school saying "Everyone smiles in the same language." I guess you can make that "laughs" too. What a sweet girl. How much fun Jaida and Kennedy will have together as "virtual" twins. Susan
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! The laughing video is the cutest thing EVER!!! It looks like things are going very well...can't wait to be joining you in China soon! Thanks for paving the trail so well for our Heshan girls!! Can't wait to see more of Jaida!
Is it just me, or does Jaida's laugh sound a lot like Kennedy's? Looks like bonding's not going to be an issue!! She's going to absolutely soak up all the one-on-one attention she's about to receive. Have fun with her, try not to get sun stroke, there's no hot like China hot, hahaha!! Enjoy all your meals, outings, and other firsts. Did you blow on her belly yet? Steph, Trev, Sophie, Chloƫ, and Cashew :O)
OH MY GOODNESS SHE IS THE CUTEST!!!!LOVE THAT ADORABLE LITTLE GIGGLE.........Miss Meaghan is here on my knee giggling right along with her..........oh she is just as tiny as we thought...too precious...hope you listened to me and brought along clothes that fit..he he!! HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dianne
OMG that giggle is contagious..I showed the clip to everyone at work, they thought it was the cutest....Have a great sleep in each others arms, I'm sure you're wiped out after such an emotional few days!!!! ENJOY!! and Have a safe return to more giggles!!!Mel...
Well, I don't know how many times we've watched your videos today...storm day and all. She is absolutely the cutest little thing ever, and I'm guessing she loves her Mama already! Now get out of bed and post something else, I'm waiting not very patiently for more from this wee child!!
L.O.V.E it! Totally contagious, one video you make me cry the next you make me laugh so hard it brought tears to my eyes. It had to be the blueberries! Can you just hear Kennady and Jaida taking a laughing fit together!
I had to watch this one more time before heading off to bed.....I miss the sound of those belly laughs...she's sooo content in her Mama's arms and with Baba near by...enjoy every moment my friend, and thanks for sharing your precious family moments with us...
wow this was so heart warming to watch. I am soo happy for you all. What a great time you will have with your two beautiful children Love from PEI Stacey, William, Ashley, Hollie and Brody
Congratulations on the newest addition to your family. She is the sweetest little thing that I have ever seen. Many a tear has been shed today at school watching the videos. Safe trip home.
Join us as we journey back to China to bring home our second beautiful daughter, Jaida Kate.
We brought Kennedy Joy home on February 16th, 2007 at the age of 10 months. We will meet Jaida Kate on February 23, 2009 and bring her home on March 6, 2009, one day after her 3rd birthday. We are so excited and feel completely blessed to be on this amazing journey again!
29 comments:
We`ve watched it three times and Ella keeps saying MORE!! And when she sees Jaida she says ELLA!!
lol love the videos...keep them coming!!
love that giggle...too cute!! What wonders a cheeseburger will do!! lol
The cutest thing I've ever seen! The sound of her laugh brought tears to my eyes!
Congratulations!!
Jane
Hi,Mrs. clow
Jaida is adorable.Her laugh is cute.I'm guessing she loves her sippy cup.Have a great two more weeks in China!
Love Blake & Connor
SO cute!! she looks very comfortable with you already. I can't believe how beautiful, and healthy, she looks. Look forward to seeing more. Rhonda
How can the giggles of one little girl bring so many tears and smiles to those of us on the other side of the world?
Keep laughing, Jaida, I could listen to that all day!
WOW it sure didn't take long for her to feel comfortable with Mommy and Daddy!!! I am glued to this computer!!! That laugh is so sweet and must make you feel so good. Can't wait for more videos!!!
still watching that video over and over again!!
hope you are having a blast getting to know Jaida!!
Angela & Ella
I am so happy for you guys...She is so precious. We are snowed in today so I can check your blog as much I as went.Yay!! Take care!
Suzanne
Awe how adorable is that?! That giggle is too precious! Loving the video clips:)
OK, I am crying more at that video than the first!! She seems to be so happy and comfortable with her Mom and Dad! Love the videos!
Rebecca
I LOVE the laugh, it's so infectious! what a sweetie! Keep them coming!
Tracy
Oh my gawd!!! What a pet!! She is the cutest!!! I am crying at work for the 2nd time today!!! Good crying though.....
Can't wait to see the 2 girls together!!!
Love Sue K
I love it!!! I think you are going to have your hands full with this girlie too... she looks like a little teaser...I LOVE IT!!!!! That giggle is adorable.
Wow, can you imagine when she really settles in?? That's incredible. Such sweet laughter. I bet you're over the moon:) Can't wait to see what the next days bring. It's been a very happy morning here, looking at all the Jaida/Ren info. Yipee!
We have a poster at school saying "Everyone smiles in the same language." I guess you can make that "laughs" too. What a sweet girl. How much fun Jaida and Kennedy will have together as "virtual" twins. Susan
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! The laughing video is the cutest thing EVER!!! It looks like things are going very well...can't wait to be joining you in China soon! Thanks for paving the trail so well for our Heshan girls!! Can't wait to see more of Jaida!
Alison Schmitz
Congratulations! I could listen to that giggle all day.
Kelly & TJ Keenan
Is it just me, or does Jaida's laugh sound a lot like Kennedy's? Looks like bonding's not going to be an issue!! She's going to absolutely soak up all the one-on-one attention she's about to receive. Have fun with her, try not to get sun stroke, there's no hot like China hot, hahaha!! Enjoy all your meals, outings, and other firsts. Did you blow on her belly yet? Steph, Trev, Sophie, Chloƫ, and Cashew :O)
OH MY GOODNESS SHE IS THE CUTEST!!!!LOVE THAT ADORABLE LITTLE GIGGLE.........Miss Meaghan is here on my knee giggling right along with her..........oh she is just as tiny as we thought...too precious...hope you listened to me and brought along clothes that fit..he he!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dianne
Oh my gosh! How wonderful. I watched it three times and it made me cry.
What a doll!
OMG that giggle is contagious..I showed the clip to everyone at work, they thought it was the cutest....Have a great sleep in each others arms, I'm sure you're wiped out after such an emotional few days!!!! ENJOY!! and Have a safe return to more giggles!!!Mel...
Well, I don't know how many times we've watched your videos today...storm day and all. She is absolutely the cutest little thing ever, and I'm guessing she loves her Mama already! Now get out of bed and post something else, I'm waiting not very patiently for more from this wee child!!
Kathy
I have been away from my computer for a few days and just getting caught up on all of your posts.
What a blessing to follow your second journey to China.
Congratulations!!!! Miss Jaida Kate is beautiful and that little laugh is so precious!!!
So happy for you all!!!!!!
Hugs to you all!
Tiffany, Jeff, Lily, & Ty
L.O.V.E it!
Totally contagious, one video you make me cry the next you make me laugh so hard it brought tears to my eyes. It had to be the blueberries!
Can you just hear Kennady and Jaida taking a laughing fit together!
I had to watch this one more time before heading off to bed.....I miss the sound of those belly laughs...she's sooo content in her Mama's arms and with Baba near by...enjoy every moment my friend, and thanks for sharing your precious family moments with us...
Lisa xo
wow this was so heart warming to watch. I am soo happy for you all. What a great time you will have with your two beautiful children Love from PEI Stacey, William, Ashley, Hollie and Brody
My cheeks hurt from smiling,she sounds so happy there.She must be going to have a real sence of humor..fit`s right in with her new family.
Congratulations on the newest addition to your family. She is the sweetest little thing that I have ever seen. Many a tear has been shed today at school watching the videos. Safe trip home.
Tracey
JOY, JOY, JOY!!!
Congratulations! Jaida is absolutely precious!
This video is the best! What a wonderful sound!
Smiles! :o)
Nikki
Post a Comment