Friday, February 13, 2009
One more week!
Yes, one more week and we'll be on the long flight to China. I finished work today so I'm finally feeling like everything is taken care of there and I can focus on final preparations. I haven't started packing yet, but I'm slowly gathering things and piling them in a corner. I will have 3 days next week when K is at the sitter's so hopefully I can be productive. I'm still in denial. It doesn't seem real. I can't believe I'm going to be the mother of two little girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Can you believe it?! It's all happened so fast that it's almost surreal.
Claire is already talking about meeting Jaida (in addition to Ren, of course) in China. I can't wait for the three amigos to get to know each other!
Woo hoo! It's soooo close! I can't wait. I think, if I recall correctly, it all becomes real when she's actually placed in your arms for the very first time.
All the best with the last minute plans and packing.
k
I'm soooo happy for your family!!! And a little correction..."The mother of two beautiful girls" !!
Lisa xo
I cannot believe that you are leaving in a week- I am sure that your mind is going a mile a minute thinking of all that you have to do. I am sure finishing work makes it seem even more real for you. Have a fum week of planning and packing!
Carolyn P
Enjoy your last week, it will fly by fast! Have fun packing and try not to make your pile too big!
Oh my goodness, you'll be there before you know it!
Happy Valentines Day!
How exciting to think of you jetting your way to your daughter! I am praying that God will prepare her heart to meet her family :)
Terrye in FL
One week!!! Woo Hoo!! Best of luck to you as you make your way to Jaida! I hope that you have uneventful and speedy travels. We will be watching along as you make your way to Guangdong to meet Jaida, and we won't be far behind. Our Heshan girls are ALMOST home! Yippee!!!
Alison Schmitz
Wow!!!! This is it!!!! I have butterflies because I am so excited for you guys! I cannot wait until I hear you are back with precious little Jaida. Keep us updated.
Deanna
I am soooo happy for you guys. Sure can't wait to see your family of FOUR!!
Jill
Have an amazing trip! We'll be thinking of you.
I would have loved to have a sister to grow up with. I'm sure J and K will be the best of friends as well as loving sisters.
Post a Comment