Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pictures...

Marvin and Paul checking out the "beverage" isle. Monica, Claire and Becky(our guide) looking on...


Jaida comtemplating her next move in the playroom at the adoption office.


She's a girly girl. She likes purses and bracelets :)



When she plays, she plays hard!



Teasing the camera...



Baba and his girl :)



Checking out the scenery.



After my bath: lotion and jammies.


I loved my bath!


Marv and I moments before receiving Jaida...can you tell how happy we are???


Enjoying my coloring book and crayons :)



The adoption centre where we met our girl for the first time.



Kennedy's foster sister, Claire. Waiting to meet her younger brother, Ren.



Paul, Claire, Monica and myself, just before meeting Ren and Jaida. Our families are forever connected having travelled to China together TWICE to meet our children. Also, Kennedy and Claire have the extra-special bond of being foster sisters. We're so happy to have shared these amazing moments with this wonderful family!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful smile she has. Looks like you have been together forever!! I am sure in no time Kennedy will teach her English!!

Beth said...

Every pic better than the one before! Great to see everyone. Love that silhouette of Marvin and Jaida.

Rae said...

You know you're spoiling us with the daily updates don't you? We'll be expecting this when you get home, too. :)

She's so beautiful and her smile must light up the room and your heart. I especially love the photo of Marv with his girl and meant to comment earlier on the excitement in his voice when you first saw Jaida. Obviously he's one proud Baba!

Shea said...

Jaida is absolutely stunning. What a precious face. I love the joy I see on your faces too, Carolyn and Marvin.