We have a small room, not much to brag about, but hey, that's not really why we're here. I cannot believe that in about an hour and a half we'll be meeting our girl.
Becky told us that she called the orphanage on Friday and they said that she is healthy (no colds or sickness) but will probably be a little shy...bless her heart. We're prepared. I want you all to be prepared too. We're going to do a little video taping when we meet her, hopefully the moment won't be too hard on her.
And for our former travelmates, like Monica said on her blog, this is NO Galactic Peace. Far from it. Oh well, we plan to do some touring and really enjoy this time with our girl.
Here's a picture of the crib they brought to the room! I'm not sure Jaida's DOLL will fit in it, it's so tiny. Anyhow, she'll probably sleep with us in the king sized bed I guess :)
That's all for now. I'll do my best to have some video/pictures up later today (hopefully by the a.m for you folks back in Canada).
All our love,
Carolyn and Marvin

4 comments:
OMG I check every 5 minutes, like you guys have nothing better to do. Rae and I have been emailing all night, having our own little 'time can't pass fast enough' party. It's killing us. How am I going to sleep - I'm going to put the computer next to the bed!! It's ridiculous. You can't seriously know how much it means to read so many blog entries. We're obviously not the priority but I'm sure all you family and friends are glued to their computers too, so thank you, thank you, thank you!
Enjoy the moment and share when you can...
I truly can't stand it anymore! This is beyond exciting. I'm soooo thankful for all the updates you and Monica have been giving us. Last week I had visions of waiting til next Thursday to hear any news at all so every tidbit I read on both of your blogs is such a gift!
I'm sure Beth and I will hear each other squeal with delight when we see the first photos!
Happy Forever Family Day!
Love,
Rae, Girard and Bryn
It's 2.00 p.m. there -- any minute now! Sending one last hug to you guys!
I'm staring at the clock and I've got butterflies for you guys! I'm saying big prayers for Jaida and hope that she can get through these next few hours/days/weeks/months just as smoothly as possible.
~HUGS~
Amy
Post a Comment