Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Video Post/ Picture Post below!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

she looks so happy and so AT HOME! Have a great rest of week. Leah

Anonymous said...

Oh Carolyn and Marvin, that giggle is just priceless! She is such a cutie!! We are so happy for you here at home and are enjoying following your blog every day. Can't wait to have a play date with all four girls.
Take care.
Love,
Monette and family

Anonymous said...

I love the videos! She looks so comfortable and happy with you two. She is so gorgeous, I especially love that picture below in the playroom with her little barrett! Take care!
Rebecca

Jill Hardy said...

she is such a happy little girl!!! so adorab;e!

Rae said...

She's so happy!! I could listen to her laugh all day, it just warms my heart.

And you two look pretty thrilled, too!

Angela said...

oh Carolyn and Marvin...we are sooo worried...it doesn't seem like Jaida likes you AT ALL!!! LOL

Oh my goodness, she looks like she has been with you forever :)

love the look on Marvin's face in the mirror ~ what a proud baba!!

I cannot read your blog without crying...so happy for you!! can't wait to show these videos to Bryan and Ella!!

hugs and love, A, B & E xox

Deanna said...

Okay....she is just the cutest little thing I have ever seen!
You must be just over the moon and having a great time getting to know her. I can't wait to hear how her and Kennedy get along too!

Deanna

Carolyn said...

So cute- it brings tears to my eyes to see how happy she is!

Carolyn P

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys!
Her laugh is addictive. She is super sweet, I just want to squeeze her! xo Angie